More inventor research

Sent from my LG phone

Comments

  1. I am in the low corner. Diya is talking to Kayla.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can definaly see jack!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got cut off
    [Chris]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know me to thats not nice Mr.wolf!!!!!

    ~alexis

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah but alexis you were in front on the first picture. im kinda hard to notice though.


    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wheres Jack?


    -Mr.Fox-

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! so cool! great idea! :)

    jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice one sam

    ~alexis

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't find michael ben........

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one dylan. but you know your not supposed to put your name in the url

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog